Original contributions in all fields of Telehealth (and closely related topics in eHealth) are invited in the form of full Papers (maximum 8 pages or approximately 4000 words, not previously published). Submissions are sought addressing current work on research and practice in Telehealth, including (but not limited to):
- clinical applications of telemedicine
- teleconsultation and telecollaboration
- teleprocedures and robotic surgical methods
- telecare and remote patient monitoring
- tele-education and clinical training
- evaluation and benefits of telehealth
- smart homes and assistive technologies
- mHealth, mobile and wireless applications
- web, internet and online health resources
- gaming and simulation for health behaviour
- preventive health and health promotion
- public health interventions and surveillance
- telehealth technologies and services
- telehealth for rural or remote areas
- telehealth in resource limited settings
- telehealth policy and governance issues
- telehealth software and systems
- international trends and perspectives
Acceptance of Papers will be subject to peer review by an international programme committee of technical experts. It is intended that accepted Papers will appear in a commercially published and indexed e-book in the IOS Press series “Studies in Health Technology and Informatics” as for previous Global Telehealth conferences.
Submissions must contain a clear statement of aims, methods, results and conclusions for the work reported. Papers will be judged on originality, significance, technical quality, relevance to the conference, and presentation.
Submission of a Paper will imply an undertaking that, should it be accepted, at least one author will register and attend the conference to present the work, and provide a camera-ready version for publication.
Submissions should be prepared initially in Word or Latex using IOS Press book formatting instructions http://www.iospress.nl/service/authors/latex-and-word-tools-for-book-authors/
All submissions must be converted to PDF file format before being uploaded to the conference portal, by the Submission deadline using the following link: SUBMIT NOW
Accepted Papers will appear in a commercially published and indexed e-book in the IOS Press series “Studies in Health Technology and Informatics” as for previous Global Telehealth conferences. Authors will be notified on 25 July whether their paper has been accepted. Accepted authors will subsequently be required to provide their submissions, in the original Word or Latex file format, in compliance with the IOS Press book formatting instructions, by email, so the file can be forwarded directly to IOS Press.
Submission deadline: Monday 27 June 2016
Notification of acceptance to authors: Monday 25 July 2016
Camera-ready copy for proceedings: Monday 15 August 2016
Registration deadline (Authors & Early-bird): Monday 15 August 2016